- The total amount (school fees and tuition) includes all mandatory fees (retreats, field trips, music trips up to G8, G5 music rentals, IB exams and basic grad fees), and it does not include optional fees (music trips G9 and above, G6 and above music rentals, athletic fees, skiing, MSL trips and extra optional grad fees).
- The average overall increase from last year is 5%.
- Tuition is grouped by IB Programme instead of a “per grade” amount:
- – PYP – Kindergarten through Grade 5
– MYP – Grade 6 through Grade 10
– DP – Grade 11 and Grade 12
- The maximum tuition per family is $1,874 (per month) for Kindergarten to Grade 12 students. The Junior Kindergarten program (K3 & K4) is a separate program and is therefore not subject to the fee maximum.
- Full one-time payment due September 15th: Credit cards, direct debit (by completing WRCA Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement (PAD – see below), cheque, online payment through WRCA website under Admissions. This option qualifies for a 2% discount.
- Two equal payments: First due Sept. 15th and second January 15th: Credit cards, direct debit, cheque, online payment.
- 10 monthly payments: First due Sept. 15th: Direct debit only.
Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Form Information
PAD forms are available here and can be submitted to the WRCA office or by email to email@example.com.
- PAD forms must be submitted with a void cheque.
- Please indicate on your completed PAD form the name(s) and grade(s) of your child(ren) attending WRCA.
- If the Waiver of Pre-Notification section of the form is signed, there is no need to complete a new PAD form in subsequent years (when tuition changes or your family enrolls siblings in the school). If the waiver is signed, PAD withdrawals for the following year can be cancelled by written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Even if you are paying tuition in full in advance, a pre-authorized debit form (and the void cheque) is still required which authorizes the $400 forfeit for non-completed volunteer hours in June. Simply omit the amount to withdraw section of the PAD form.