Do Not Violate Posting or Commenting Rules
You are responsible for your own submissions and agree to access and use the Site at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your submissions should be truthful and accurate. Do not make submissions that involve the following:
- Securities for sale, barter, or exchange
- Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or violations of the legal rights of others
- Illegal activities
- Impersonation of any person or entity, or falsely stating or misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity
- Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights of any type
- Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
- Commercial advertising
- Gambling, contests, or chain letters
- Violations of any applicable local, state, national, or international law in connection with your use of the Site. This includes securities laws and regulations.
- Comments personally attacking the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The Site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to post, or remove any posting at the Site’s sole discretion. The Site reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the Site believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
Neither the content of the Site, nor the links to other websites contained therein, are routinely moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by the Site or any Site-affiliated person or entity. However, the Site reserves the right to remove content which, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth herein of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content of the Site, stop using the Site.
The Site and any information, products or services therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use of a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The Site does not warrant that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the Site is at your own risk.
The site is not liable for any loss or damages including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, errors, loss of data, or interruption in availability of data arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or any links; to your placement of content on the Site; or to your reliance upon information obtained from or through the Site or through links contained on the Site.
The Site is not an intermediary, broker/dealer, investment advisor, or exchange and does not provide services as such.
Unauthorized use of the Site in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site.
- The opinions expressed by content authors on this site are theirs alone, and not those of White Rock Christian Academy.
- White Rock Christian Academy reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at our sole discretion.
- Some links on this site may link to third-party sites. White Rock Christian Academy is not responsible for the content on those sites.