Our daily schedule for 2022-2023 is as follows:
| END TIME
|Kindergarten – Grade 5
|Grades 6 – 7
|Grades 8 – 12
Thursday Note: There will be a late start on Thursdays as indicated. Research and Development for Teachers take place on Thursday mornings.
*Early Dismissals take place on the following dates:
- Friday December 16, 2022 (Last Day Before Winter Break)
- Friday, March 10, 2023 (Last Day Before Spring Break)
- Friday, June 23, 2023 (Last Day Before Summer Break)
Pickup and Drop-Off Notes:
- TIMES. Our start and end times are staggered for both the morning and the afternoon to accommodate better traffic flow
- PARKING PEOPLE. Please follow the parking attendant’s directions. Be kind to parking people, they have a tough job.
- DROP-OFF LANE. Do not let students out of the car until you are alongside the Sr. School Drop-off lane.
- BE READY. Have your children ready to go when you arrive.
- PARENTS STAY IN CAR. Parents – please do NOT get out of your vehicle.
- PULL FORWARD. Pull all the way to the end of the drop-off lane, just before the entrance to the parkade. Don’t stop at the first spot. That backs everyone up.
- MERGE. Please “zipper-merge” (alternate), and do not squeeze others out.
- PARKADE. Parents are allowed to park in the parkade in the morning and afternoon. Use the middle parking spaces. Staff park on the outside edge. Go slow, it is a tight parking garage.
- STAY LEFT. Stay on the left of our exit (when turning onto 152 Street) – it’s a single lane. The right lane needs to be accessible to the neighbours as that is their entrance and exit. Do not block their entrance lane.
- TURN ONLY RIGHT. Turn right only onto 152 street (we really get backed up if we have to wait for left turners)
- BE KIND. Please be good neighbors. Turning around on 22nd avenue makes our neighbors unhappy. They sometimes have 70 cars driving their street in the morning. Thanks for being neighborly.
Important Notes for Junior School:
Please note that all Jr. School grades (K-5), on full school days, release at 2:50pm. Students are to line up in the designated locations in the morning and parents pick up their children at the end of the day from that location. Parents please do not come into the school at drop off and pickup times. The main lost and found is located in the main building (reception).
Drop off and Pick Up Locations:
- JK – Students get dropped off at the classroom doors in the Sr. School
- Kindergarten – Courtyard by the K Classroom Doors
- Grade 1 – West entrance of Jr. School (by the amphitheater)
- Grade 2 – West entrance of Jr. School (by the playground fence)
- Grade 3 & 4 – East entrance of the Jr. School (by the gravel lot and gym)
- Grade 5 – South East entrance of the Jr. School (by the courtyard tent)