Our daily schedule for 2021-2022 is as follows:
| END TIME
|| 8:45 am
|| 12:45 pm
|Kindergarten – Grade 5
|| 8:30 am
|| 2:50 pm
|Grades 6 – 7
|| 8:20 am
|| 3:10 pm
|Grades 8 – 12
|| 8:10 am
|| 3:20 pm
- There will be a late start on Thursdays as indicated for K-12.
- Research and Development for Teachers will take place on Thursday mornings.
Pickup and Drop-Off Notes:
- Our start and end times are staggered for both the morning and the afternoon to accommodate for traffic.
- Please follow the parking attendant’s directions.
- Have your children ready to go when you arrive.
- Parents – do NOT get out of your vehicle.
- Pull all the way to the end of the drop-off lane, just before the entrance to the parkade. Don’t stop at the first stall. That backs everyone up.
- Please “zipper-merge” and not squeeze others out.
- Stay on the left of our exit (when turning onto 152 Street) – it’s a single lane. The right lane needs to be accessible to the neighbours as that is their entrance and exit. Do not block their lane.
Important Notes for Junior School:
Please note that all Jr. School grades (K-5), on full school days, release at 2:50pm for this school year (no staggered end of the day). We plan to keep our routines in the morning and at the end of the day the same as last year. Students will line up in the designated locations in the morning and parents pick up their children at the end of the day from that location. Parents will not come into the school at drop off and pickup times.
Drop off and Pick Up Locations:
- JK – Students get dropped off at the classroom doors in the Sr. School
- Kindergarten – Courtyard by the K Classroom Doors
- Grade 1 & 2 – West entrance of Jr. School
- Grade 3 & 4 – East entrance of the Jr. School (line up by the gravel lot)
- Grade 5 – South East entrance of the Jr. School (Courtyard Entrance)