- The uniform for Junior Kindergarten comprises of the following items:- A navy White Rock Christian Academy polo shirt
– Navy WRCA sweatshirt (PE Crew Strip – Crew Neck) and/or Navy WRCA Zip-Up
– Grey, unbranded sweatpants/shorts (purchased on your own)
– Closed-toe, Velcro/Easily slip on black, rubber soled shoes (These will be your child’s indoor shoes)
- Formal Uniform is required for Photo Days.
- Senior School girls (Grade 6 to Grade 12) wear the WRCA kilt and Junior School girls (Kindergarten to Grade 5) wear the WRCA tunic.
- Skirt and kilt lengths must be a maximum of 2 inches above the knee, and girls should wear bicycle shorts under skirts when not
- When not wearing leggings, socks should be worn and should be black. Any length of sock is ok.
- Leggings should be all black and should cover the whole leg; capri style leggings are not permissible. Girls choosing to wear footless
leggings must wear boots to cover their ankles. (This is to ensure a consistent appearance throughout the school.)
- Junior School students are not expected to change in and out of their PE uniforms. Therefore, the PE uniform is worn for the whole
day on the days that the student has a PE class.
- Pants, shorts, skirts, kilts, tunics, etc. must be WRCA uniform items. Similar items purchased from other suppliers are not acceptable.
- Unadorned ankle or calf-length black boots are acceptable for girls. “Uggs”, flip-flops, sandals, slippers, etc. are not permitted.
- Shoes should have all black uppers (including laces); given the difficulty some parents are having in finding all black shoes, the “all black” rule has been relaxed to allow white soles.
- WRCA athletic wear (hoodies, jackets, etc) is designed for team members to wear to and from games. These items are not uniform substitutions or additions. WRCA athletic wear may only be worn in school on Spirit Days. At all other times the only approved additional layers are the navy WRCA V-neck pullover, the navy WRCA cardigan or the WRCA hype jacket.
- Athletic shoes may be worn with the Spring and Winter uniforms as long as they are all black uppers (see above). “Wheelie” shoes are