Accounting (AR) Clerk06.28.19
Note: This job is a 40% position.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities:
Secures revenue by verifying and posting receipts; resolving discrepancies and assist the Chief Financial
Officer and Financial Officer as required.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, cheque, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by scanning invoices, and substantiating debits, and credits to bank account.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line;
coordinating contact with Chief Financial Officer.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to
accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organizational mission by completing related tasks as needed.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing
Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication,
General ability to use Microsoft Office Suite software
Please submit your resume and cover letter to David Fairholm (Director of Finance) at email@example.com.