Weekly Memo – Fri Nov 22 201911.22.19
Please check with coaches (TEAMSNAP) for specific athletics schedules.
Tue Nov 26
- 6:30pm – 8:15pm | G11 Parent Meetings – Discussion on MSL (Guatemala) and Diploma Program
Wed Nov 27
- Toonie-Form (Non uniform Day) – Bring a toonie if wearing non-uniform, for Student Council initiatives
- 3:30pm – 6:45pm | G10 China MSL Parent Meetings
Thu Nov 28
- CPR Meeting #1
Fri Nov 29
- CPR Meeting #2
- 10:00am | JS Choir at Semi Mall
Sat Nov 30
- 10:00am | JS Choir at Peninsula Community Center
Wed Dec 4
- 7:00pm | SS Christmas Concert
Thu Dec 5
- 12 Days of Christmas Begin
Wed Dec 11
1:30pm & 6:30pm | JS Christmas Program
The Uniform Store is located to the right of the main front entrance, behind the Cafe.
Regular Uniform Store Hours*:
Wednesdays 2:30pm – 5:00pm (as of Nov 1 2019)
*Schedule changes will be noted in the Parent Newsletter.
Order online or in person at:
Neat Uniforms: neatuniforms.ca
1050 Boundary Rd, Burnaby, BC
For grey skirt, pants & shorts
Bravo Apparel: bravoapparel.com
105 – 5433 152 Street, Surrey, BC
All other uniform pieces.
Uniform Store coordinator:
JSP HOMESTAY OPPORTUNITIES
We are urgently looking for Christian families who would like to host Grade 11 Japanese Students from Chukyo High School for 10. 5 months (from April 2020 to mid-Feb, 2021).
Here are some requirements:
- Christian family connected to/involved in a church or other gathering of believers.
- Speak English in the home (Native English speaker)
- Have no other homestay students in the home
- Have opportunities to share about Christ at your own home!
- Learn about Japanese culture
- A homestay stipend of $950/month to cover the students living and transportation expenses
Please contact MIYA PELMTER at email@example.com or PAUL LUKACIN at firstname.lastname@example.org or call MIYA at 778-388-6492 for further information.
We are looking for local community businesses to partner with us for the yearbook to buy advertisement space. If you are interested, please email Mr. Jim Mace at email@example.com. If you have any general inquiries about the yearbook please email Mr. Anthony Bigornia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for Essential Links for admitted families at WRCA.