Weekly Memo – Fri Nov 15 201911.15.19
Fri Nov 15
- 6:00pm | Alumni Games (Gymnasium)
Mon Nov 18
- 7:00pm | WRCA Society Annual General Meeting
Tue Nov 19-21
Wed Nov 20
Thu Nov 21
- 5:30pm | Board Meeting
Fri Nov 22
- 9:00am | Preview Day (Mandarin)
The Uniform Store is located to the right of the main front entrance, behind the Cafe.
Regular Uniform Store Hours*:
Wednesdays 2:30pm – 5:00pm (as of Nov 1 2019)
NOTE: The store will be open Mon Nov 18.
*Schedule changes will be noted in the Parent Newsletter.
Order online or in person at:
Neat Uniforms: neatuniforms.ca
1050 Boundary Rd, Burnaby, BC
For grey skirt, pants & shorts
Bravo Apparel: bravoapparel.com
105 – 5433 152 Street, Surrey, BC
All other uniform pieces.
Uniform Store coordinator:
JSP HOMESTAY OPPORTUNITIES
We are urgently looking for Christian families who would like to host Grade 11 Japanese Students from Chukyo High School for 10. 5 months (from April 2020 to mid-Feb, 2021).
Here are some requirements:
- Christian family connected to/involved in a church or other gathering of believers.
- Speak English in the home (Native English speaker)
- Have no other homestay students in the home
- Have opportunities to share about Christ at your own home!
- Learn about Japanese culture
- A homestay stipend of $950/month to cover the students living and transportation expenses
Please contact MIYA PELMTER at firstname.lastname@example.org or PAUL LUKACIN at email@example.com or call MIYA at 778-388-6492 for further information.
We are looking for local community businesses to partner with us for the yearbook to buy advertisement space. If you are interested, please email Mr. Jim Mace at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any general inquiries about the yearbook please email Mr. Anthony Bigornia at email@example.com.
Click Here for Essential Links for admitted families at WRCA.
Please help spread the word about Preview Days.