Weekly Wrap Up Nov 711.07.18
Please refer The Weekly Newsletter, which all parents of WRCA students receive by e-mail at the end of the week, for additional matters of attention.
Important Dates Coming Up
Thu Nov 8 – Fri Nov 9
- School Closed (Staff Retreat)
Mon Nov 12
- School Closed (Remembrance Day Observed)
Tue Nov 13
- 2.00pm to 3.30pm – Lost and Found Sale
Thu Nov 15
- CESS Gr 6/7 Girls VBall
Fri Nov 16
- 9:00am-10:30am Preview Day
Tue Nov 27
- Parent Workshop – “Over 18”. Click Here for More Information.
Nov 28 – 30
- Scholastic Book Fair
Please check the Weekly Parent Newsletter for more details.
Please check our online events calendar for upcoming events. Key school-wide events for 2018-2019 are listed.
Weather Related Procedures
Please click here for Weather-Related Closure Information.
WRCA Lunch Program: JK – Gr12
Note: Re-registration required as this is a new school year. Last year’s password will not work.
Register at https://wrca.hotlunches.net
- Click on “Click Here to Register”
- Enter Access Code: WRCAHL (in capitals)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- HOT LUNCH CALENDAR: https://wrca.ca/hot-lunch-calendar-2018-2019/
Uniform Expectations and Store Information
Winter Uniform is worn from Thanksgiving until Spring Break.
Please click here for notes and clarifications: https://wrca.ca/uniforms/
Uniform Store: The Uniform Store is located to the right of the main front entrance, behind the Cafe.
Regular Uniform Store Hours:
Tuesdays 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday 2:30pm – 3:30pm
The WRCA Uniform Store now stocks samples of all uniform pieces. Along with gently used items. Come in to try on the items you need, then either order them in store or go home and order/pay for them online; you have the option of picking them up from the supplier or having them delivered to the WRCA store for pick up.
Neat Uniforms: neatuniforms.ca
For grey skirt, pants & shorts
Bravo Apparel: bravoapparel.com
All other uniform pieces
- Store Hours may occasionally vary. Please refer to the Weekly Newsletter for updates.
- For volunteer opportunities please contact Lyndell Richert at firstname.lastname@example.org (Leave your name and contact info).
Parking Lot Reminder
When parking in the Main Lot, please make sure to back into the parking stall. This will help with traffic flow and safety in the parking lots. Please also follow the directions of the parking attendants. Thank you!