- Senior School girls (Grade 6 to Grade 12) wear the WRCA kilt and Junior School girls (Kindergarten to Grade 5) wear the WRCA tunic.
- Junior School students are not expected to change in and out of their PE uniforms. Therefore, the PE uniform is worn for the whole day on the days that the student has a PE class.
- Pants, shorts, skirts, kilts, tunics, etc. must be WRCA uniform items. Similar items purchased from other suppliers are not acceptable.
- Skirt and kilt lengths must be a maximum of 4 inches above the knee.
- Girls should wear bicycle shorts under skirts when not wearing leggings.
- Athletic shoes are acceptable with the Spring and Winter uniforms as long as they are all black. “Wheelie” or “Light Up” shoes are not permitted.
- Unadorned ankle or calf-length black boots are acceptable for girls. “Uggs”, flip-flops, sandals, slippers, etc. are not permitted.
- Girls choosing to wear footless leggings must wear boots to cover their ankles. (This is to ensure a consistent appearance throughout the school.)
- Students may wear non-uniform jackets, footwear, etc. when playing outside. These items are to be removed when students return to class.
Students who fail to wear the uniform correctly will receive a warning letter to take home and have signed by parents. Students who persist in wearing the uniform incorrectly after receiving a warning will be sent home to change.