Weekly Wrap Up June 1506.15.18
Important Dates Coming Up
18 June (M) – 7.00pm – Notary Visit for Romania (Oct 2018)
20-22 June (W-F) – DP Bootcamp for Grade 10
21 June (Th) – 5.30pm – Board Meeting
22 June (F)
- 8:00am to 1:00pm – Junior School Sports Day
- Last Day of Classes (Early Dismissal)
- 1.00pm Jr School, 1.20pm Sr School
27 June (W) – Report Cards to Families
Please check our online calendar for other upcoming events.
Volunteer Activity Forms – IMPORTANT UPDATE:
We have extended the deadline to Friday, June 22nd to submit forms.
Each family is required to fulfil 20 hours of volunteer time throughout 1 school year. Volunteer opportunities have been made available to you through our weekly newsletter to parents. Each family needs to record their hours on the ‘Volunteer Activity Sheet’ which needs to be returned to the front office by Friday, June 22 when your 20 hours are completed. (NOTE: For families with only JK students, only 10 hours are required).
Should your family not be able to complete the 20 volunteer hours, $400 will be deducted on June 30th.
Grade 9-12 Student Spiritual Retreat at Rockridge
Current Grade 8-11 students should have received a permission form package regarding our upcoming Gr 9-12 Student Spiritual Retreat at Rockridge from Wednesday, September 12, 2018 to Friday, September 14, 2018. Please kindly take a look through the permission forms and fill out all the necessary information and hand it in to the office before you leave for the summer holidays. If you need extra forms, they are also available in the office.
1) Yearbooks are SOLD OUT. Thank you to those who have supported and purchased a yearbook. For next year, please remember to pre-order ahead of time so that we can have an approximate of how many we need to order as they are in high demand!
2) The 2017-2018 Yearbooks have arrived and Senior School students should have already picked them up on Wednesday. If you have yet to pick up your pre-ordered book, they are available in the office.
- Hours are Tuesdays 2.30pm – 3.30pm and Thursdays 5.00pm – 6.00pm until the end of June.
- NOTE: Summer Hours:
- Tue July 10th and Thu July 12th – 5pm to 7pm
- Mon Aug 27th and Wed Aug 29th – 5pm to 7pm
- The store will stock samples of all uniform pieces. Come in to try on the items you need, then go home and order/pay for them online, and they will be delivered back to WRCA store for pick up.
- Grey (skirt, pant & shorts): neatuniforms.ca
All other uniform pieces: bravoapparel.com
- If you have any questions, please contact Lyndell Richert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2018-2019 Tuition Grid
Core Programs and Experiential Learning Opportunities
Our Core Programs and Experiential Learning Opportunities have been updated.