Weekly Wrap Up June 806.08.18
Important Dates Coming Up
13 June (W)
- CREW Yearbook Signing Party
14 June (Th)
- 6.30pm – Athletics Dessert Night (Gymnasium)
15 June (F) * AWARDS DAY *
- 9.00am – 10.30am – Junior School Awards
- 11.00am – Grade 5 Celebration @ Newlands – Gr 5 Parents Invited
- 1.30pm – 3.00pm – Senior School Awards
22 June (F) – Last Day of Classes (Early Dismissal)
27 June (W) – Report Cards to Families
Please check our online calendar for other upcoming events.
Track and Field – Records Broken!!!
High School Track and Field – Click Here to read about our record breaking performances at Provincials!
ES Track and Field (Gr4-7) – We had an excellent ES Track and Field season with the Grade 4-7 students! Our Christian schools track meet at Swangard Stadium was a huge success! We had 5 school records broken and our school placed 4th overall! The athletes worked very hard this season and it all paid off. It was a very exciting day and there were so many impressive performances. Great work everybody!
The 2018 Yearbook can be ordered for $50
TODAY (Fri June 8) IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER!
The online store will be closed tomorrow. The official release party will be at CREW on Wednesday June 13 where copies will be available for pre-order pickup and/or purchase. A table will be set up after school in the lobby on Wednesday and Thursday as well for parents to pick up pre-orders and/or purchase.
Follow the link below to get your copy now:
Yearbook signing party is scheduled for Wed, Jun 13 during CREW time.
If you have any general inquiries about the yearbook
please email Anthony Bigornia at email@example.com.
Volunteer Activity Forms Are Due Fri June 15th.
Parents who sign up prior to 15 June for volunteering for sports day and the library will not have their account debited.
Completed volunteer forms for these parents must then be submitted as soon as possible.
Our calendar for next year is now available. Please click here for the 2018-2019 calendar.
2018-2019 Tuition Grid
We are pleased to announce the Tuition Grid for 2018-2019.
Core Programs and Experiential Learning Opportunities: Update
Our Core Programs and Experiential Learning Opportunities have been updated.
- Hours are Tuesdays 2.30pm – 3.30pm and Thursdays 5.00pm – 6.00pm.
- The store will stock samples of all uniform pieces. Come in to try on the items you need, then go home and order/pay for them online, and they will be delivered back to WRCA store for pick up.
- Grey (skirt, pant & shorts): neatuniforms.ca
All other uniform pieces: bravoapparel.com
- If you have any questions, please contact Lyndell Richert (firstname.lastname@example.org).