Weekly Wrap Up May 4th05.04.18
Important Dates Coming Up
Continuing through to May 18, 2018
Parenting Seminar #4: “The Importance of Attachment in Parenting Adolescents”
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Presented by Tracey Dickie and Susie Lang-Goul. More details: click here.
RSVP Jodie Doerksen (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up.
DI Bake Sale
Thursday, May 10, 2018 – 10.00am to 3.30pm
Jazz and Java Concert
Saturday, May 12, 2018. More details: click here.
Thu, May 17 – Fri, May 18, 2018 – No School (Except Gr12 IB Exams)
Monday, May 21, 2018 – No School
Graduation Ceremony – Grade 12s
Friday, May 25, 2018 – 8.00pm – Newland’s Golf and Country Club
Warriors Annual Golf Tournament
Saturday, May 28, 2018. More details: click here.
Please check our online calendar for other upcoming events.
Our calendar for next year is now available. Please click here for the 2018-2019 calendar.
Uniform monitors will be checking if students are following the uniform expectations.
Click here for Uniform Expectations
Track and Field News
Participants in Track – Please see your coaches for practice schedules.
- Fraser Valley Championships – May 14-15 and 17, 2018
- Track Meet (SS Track) – May 14, 2018
- Christian Schools Meet – May 29, 2018
Uniform Store Update
- The WRCA Uniform Store has moved to its new location behind the Cafe in the main foyer. Hours are Tuesdays 2.30pm – 3.30pm and Thursdays 5.00pm – 6.00pm.
- The store will now be stocking samples of all uniform pieces. Come in to try on the items you need, then go home and order/pay for them online, and they will be delivered back to WRCA store for pick up.
- Grey (skirt, pant & shorts): neatuniforms.ca
All other uniform pieces: bravoapparel.com
If you have any questions, please contact Lyndell Richert (email@example.com).
Lost and Found
Please check the lost and found if your child is missing something, especially uniform pieces. After a period of time, we go through the lost items and they are either sold or donated.
The 2018 Yearbook is can now be ordered for $50. Getting yours now will ensure you have a copy in time for the year end signing party and for the future. Follow the link below to get your copy now:
We are also looking for local community businesses to partner with us for the yearbook to buy advertisement space or sponsor a page or child. If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any general inquiries about the yearbook please email email@example.com.